Thai green curry. Delicious and easy green curry with chicken in rich coconut curry sauce. A tutorial of this classic and famous Thai curry! Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen!
All it takes is one pot, it's loaded with rich flavours, and is bound to be a crowd pleaser! Thai green curry is the most famous Thai dishes outside Thailand. This is the authentic Thai chicken curry recipe with the in-depth explanation. You can have Thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai green curry
- You need 500 g of chicken thigh.
- You need 3 of medium size carrots.
- It’s 1 of bok choy.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- You need of Green beans.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk 400ml.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green curry paste.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar.
- It’s of White rice.
Simple and flavorful Thai green curry recipe served with steamed, seasonal vegetables. Though this Thai green curry chicken is made with a homemade paste, it's super easy and quick – not to mention healthy! Thai Green Curry with Beef Recipe (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua). Green Curry tends to be one of the milder curries of Thai cuisine.
Thai green curry step by step
- Prepare veges, Thinly slice carrots, cut green beans in half, chop up bok choy..
- Heat pan medium to high heat with oil. Cut up chicken thighs into chunks. Lightly brown chicken, while chicken is cooking, put on the rice to start cooking. Once chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook veges, extra teaspoon of oil, put in garlic and ginger and curry paste then carrots. Cook carrots for a couple of mins, stirring occasionally, then place in green beans and cook for another 2 mins..
- Once veges are cooked, add coconut milk and half a cup water, fish sauce and coconut sugar. Stirring mixing all up, then readd the chicken and let simmer for 5mins, add bok choy and cook for another min until it wilts..
- Serve up and eat!.
Thai green curry recipe made with an aromatic, authentic Thai green paste, tender chunks of chicken and lots of crunchy green vegetables. All topped off with an extra helping of freshly chopped. This Thai Green Curry is so mild and fresh though, that It keeps a place in my heart I didn't think I'd ever have. For years and years I was strictly a Pad Thai girl when we'd go out to Thai restaurants. Thai Green Curry is one of those recipes it's hard to go too wrong on.