CHICKEN_PALAK. This is a classic Indian dish for palak (spinach) chicken. Chicken is a family-friendly dinner option, but if you are bored of the same old chicken curry recipe, then let's dig into this outrageously delicious Saag Wala Chicken or Palak Chicken tonight. With a fantastic melody of spinach, chicken, and aromatic spices, this creamy, flavorsome, and nutrient-rich dish is sure to become your next family favorite.
Tender pieces of boneless chicken breast and spinach leaves simmered in an onion-tomato gravy made creamy with cashews. This is the best of North Indian chicken recipes and a foodie's dream come true! Spinach or Palak Chicken Curry is also known as Palak Murgh in India. You can have CHICKEN_PALAK using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CHICKEN_PALAK
- Prepare 400 grams of Chicken /chicken wings.
- Prepare of Spinach 2 bunches 🌱Medium sized onion 1 2 Medium sized tomato.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp 🌱Salt 1 tsp.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder 1 tsp 🌱Crushed red chilli 1 tsp.
- You need of Turmeric powder ½ tsp 🌱Cinnamon 1 piece.
- Prepare of Black cardamom 1 🌱Tara garam masala 2tsp 🌱Oil ½ cup.
- You need of Green chilies 4-5 🌱Ginger Julian 1 tbsp.
Low-calorie Healthy Chicken Recipe: Palak Murgh is a healthy Indian chicken curry recipe. It is an excellent and tastiest way to include spinach in the. You can serve it as a hearty gluten-free main course with basmati rice, with or a bread such as naan. It is quick to prepare if you have the ingredients on hand.
- Heat oil in pan, fry 1 medium sized onion, 2tsp of ginger garlic paste, 2 medium sized tomatoes.
- Now add 400 grams of chicken wings / chicken and allow cooking..
- Then add 1tsp of salt,1tsp crushed red chilli,1/2 tsp of turmeric powder,1piece of cinnamon,1black caromom,2 tsp tara garam masala and 1 tbsp of ginger Julian..
- Serve Palak chicken with ginger Julian and green.
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. This is a classic dish for palak (spinach) chicken. This is a nutrient rich, low-fat and low-calorie meal that is great to have on rotation as part of a healthy diet. Chicken Palak a classic Indian dish for palak (spinach) chicken. This is a nutrient rich, low-fat and low-calorie meal that is great to have on rotation as part of a.