Low Carb Crackers (Keto).
You can have Low Carb Crackers (Keto) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Crackers (Keto)
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower (lb).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground chia seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Low Carb Crackers (Keto) instructions
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wash, clean, and cut the cauliflower into chunks. Place in a steamer basket in a large pot with 1-2 inches of water. Cover with a lid, bring the water to a boil and steam for 3-5 minutes..
- Cool the cauliflower, then chop in a food processor to small even pieces. Place the cauliflower in a cheese cloth or flour sack towel and squeeze out most of the liquid..
- OR you can skip steps One and Two, simply rice the cauliflower, place on parchmented cookie sheet and dehydrate in the oven on 350-500 F for about 45 min – or however long you need. I do it this way – just much easier, and there is no difference!.
- Place all ingredients (seeds and spices) in a bowl and mix well. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Roll out the mixture between 2 sheets of parchment paper, to 1/8 – 1/4inch thick, forming it into a large rectangle..
- Remove the top sheet of parchment. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned, cover with another baking pan and flip the pan over. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut into crackers with a knife or pizza cutter. (After it's cut into squares, I separate the not so toasted ones and bake them for a few minutes longer or until the desired toast.).
- Turn off the oven and place the crackers back in the oven, and allow them to slowly cool and dry until the oven is just barely warm and the chips are crisp, 1-2 hours. (This is actually an important step for thorough crispiness).
- Enjoy with some tuna, guac, cream cheese or spread of your choice 😁.