Keto cheesecake!. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. Low Carb Cheesecake – New York Style. This keto cheesecake can absolutely hold its own against any traditional cheesecake.
Almond meal can work ok, but the texture won't be as nice. Otherwise, you can mix it up by using other nuts – macadamia nut flour or ground pecans would also be delicious! In a medium bowl, mix together the flours, coconut, and butter. You can cook Keto cheesecake! using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto cheesecake!
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 2 cups of blanched almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated stevia.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 48 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered stevia/erythritol blend.
- It’s 4 of extra large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
My favorite way to sweeten keto cheesecake is with a mix of sweeteners. This helps eliminate any after-taste from one particular low carb sweetener. In my opinion, the best mix is a monkfruit and erythritol blend mixed with a stevia and allulose blend. This is an adaptation of a popular New York cheesecake recipe that I revised for low-carb diets.
Keto cheesecake! instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10 in springform pan (or you can line the bottom with parchment paper). I usually grease the sides and line the bottoms with parchment paper..
- For the crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, stevia, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. It will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes..
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don't want.).
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for about 45 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly..
- Leave cheesecake in the over with the oven off and the oven door partially open for one hour. Then let cool on the counter until room temperature. Lastly, refrigerate until set, as least four hours, preferably over night. Don’t remove cheesecake from pan before chilling..
- Once chilled and set, slice, serve, and enjoy!.
The crust is a little off because there's really no perfect substitute for graham cracker, but otherwise it tastes just like my favorite NY cheesecake. This really is the best low carb and keto cheesecake recipe. Baking a cheesecake is a very delicate process. It takes time, perfect measuring and a total understanding of how cheesecake batter bakes. However, making cheesecake does not have to be complicated, time-consuming or stressful- It can be fun and easy when you use our mini cheesecake recipe!