Strawberry cake for valentines day!. Luckily, these cakes and cupcakes will feed a crowd—so whether you're baking for the fam, a SO, your friends, or your roommates, everyone can have a little something sweet on Valentine's Day. Any of these sweet Valentine's Day treats will be the perfect finish to the special day, whether you're in the mood for chocolate, strawberries, both, or something else entirely. Try the gooey velvet chocolate cake topped with a rich ganache, or the yummy chocolate caramel bread pudding.
Valentines day cakes that will knock your socks off. These sweet little heart shaped cakes are sure to delight. Starting with a Strawberry cake layered with a blend of Lemon curd and Italian meringue buttercream. You can cook Strawberry cake for valentines day! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cake for valentines day!
- It’s of ready cake mix strawberry flavor.
- You need of fresh strawberries.
- It’s of white chocolate.
- Prepare of cream (whipping cream).
- It’s of red food coloring if needed.
This Strawberry cake is all the rage and is perfect for Valentines day cakes. With Valentine's Day almost here, I decided to make a special cake. I love my chocolate olive oil cake, but it's been seen too many times here, so I opted for a regular chocolate cake. But I wasn't in the mood for a total chocolate attack, so I decided that a strawberry mousse filling would be just the right.
Strawberry cake for valentines day! instructions
- Prepare and bake cake as per directions, I added red food coloring because mine turned out to be strawberry flavoured but white cake mix..
- When the cake is ready, bring it out of the oven and poke holes in it..
- Melt the chocolate with cream, like a ganach..
- Pour the hot chocolate mix over the cake and let it sit for a few minutes, or place it in the fridge, when the chocolate is cooled layer the strawberries on top and voila :).
- I wanted the whole Cake to be covered but the chocolate went down the sides anyhow it's amazing!.
This Valentine's Day Cake with chocolate and strawberry looks like something from a gourmet bakery, but is totally doable at home! This cake turned out so beautiful it would be the perfect way to show your love and appreciation for someone this Valentine's Day, or any other special occasion. Strawberry Cake Balls are a really simple dessert to make, made with strawberry cake mix, cream cheese frosting, chocolate melting disks, and red sanding sugar for decoration. We even included a few cake recipes that were too good to pass up that you can break down into cute little cupcakes. Strawberries are the underrated stars of Valentine's Day.