Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair. Chicken and Broccoli with brown sauce is a popular Chinese takeout dish. This chicken and broccoli recipe will show you how to make it with a delicious Chinese brown sauce. Our recipe uses the same technique as Chinese restaurants.
Far superior to low BTU gas burners. With a good carbon steel pan/wok, you get instant heat. Why this recipe works: The use of fresh aromatics like ginger, garlic, and green onions adds big bold flavors that make a stir-fry special.; Using chicken thighs instead of breasts means more flavorful meat.; Steaming the broccoli before adding it to the stir-fry allows for perfectly cooked broccoli every time.; Cooking down the sauce to thicken it creates a sauce with deep, rich flavors. You can cook Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair
- You need of Chicken (strips) 3 breast.
- Prepare of Broccoli (1 bag of frozen)or fresh.
- You need of Asian sweet sauce.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes.
Cut chicken into pieces (strips or chunks). Put a little olive oil and water in the pan, heat and cook the chicken until no longer pink on medium high, stirring frequently. Mix brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and ginger and whisk. Add sauce and broccoli florets and lower temp to medium and cover.
Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair step by step
- Cut your broccoli and par boil just til tender still want some crunch some..
- When through take out set aside.
- Then take your chicken strips and stir fry til slightly brown and cooked through.
- After done frying chicken.add in your broccoli and your sweet chili sauce.stir all together until all ingredients covered in sauce well.at this time you can add some red pepper flakes for a little heat if you choose..
- Let simmer together for a few minutes.take off heat cool..
- And Eat..
- And you can add rice to this if choose.
There are a few simple things you can do to ensure that this recipe turns out as great – if not better – than Chinese chicken and broccoli take out. Slice the chicken against the grain. This makes gives chicken the perfect texture and makes it more like restaurant style chicken and broccoli. Stir soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl to dissolve sugar into the liquid. Mix water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until cornstarch dissolves completely.