Vegetarian Breakfast. The only thing worse than a bad breakfast is no breakfast. Luckily, that's not going to be an issue for you. We've put together a lineup of some of the best vegan and vegetarian breakfast ideas we've ever seen.
Mamma Rita's Eggs and Tomato Sauce, Whole Wheat Pancakes, Tofu Quiche with Broccoli, Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole, Black Bean Breakfast Bowl Plant-based vegan breakfast recipes can be just as ooey-gooey as the classics you may have grown up eating (hello, Vegan Apple Cake with Cinnamon Custard!). They're also packed with flavor—Vegan Avocado-Tofu Toast! Pecan Pie Overnight Oats!—and easy to get on the table in a snap. You can have Vegetarian Breakfast using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Breakfast
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of small avocados.
- Prepare of small potatoes (with or without skin).
- It’s of red onion.
- Prepare of bella mushrooms.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- It’s of Green onion (garnish).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Your favorite coffee.
- It’s of No technology.
We are the UK's number one food brand. Breakfast casseroles are perfect for when you have a crowd to feed, and you can make the prep even quicker by tearing the bread into pieces the night before. Mini Feta & Potato Frittatas These mini frittatas make a great breakfast or brunch for a crowd, and help keep portion size in check. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
Vegetarian Breakfast step by step
- Slowly heat up a cast iron pan to medium low. In the meantime, mix eggs in a bowl and set side. Dice veggies to your liking. Small potato cubes (< 1/2") are easiest to brown on a pan and what I prefer..
- Add oil to heated cast iron and cook eggs to your liking. I like medium low for a cast iron for scrambled eggs because it doesn't burn the eggs and it's easier to get fluffy scrambled eggs. I learned from a friend who is a chef at a breakfast restaurant that adding a small amount of milk helps you get fluffier scrambled eggs. Season to taste, I love oregano on my eggs. Set eggs aside..
- Bring up heat to medium high and add oil. Add potatoes and cook all around. When the potatoes are brown ~70% of the way around add butter, garlic, onions and mushrooms. Season to taste. Stir constantly. I typically cook until the garlic gets on the darker end because it adds a bit of crunchy garlic texture in each bite that I like, but it's always up to you. Place on plate next to eggs..
- Slice the avocados and place next to everything..
- Garnish if desired and serve immediately. Enjoyed best next to an open window with a morning breeze, no technology, and a cup of coffee..
Find a variety of healthy and creative breakfast recipes here. Ultimate Tofu Breakfast Burrito Bowls "Yum! I finally know how to properly scramble tofu—and now have a great recipe for my vegan sister to enjoy at brunch." – Nicholio. Rolled oats, chia seeds, and almond milk are flavored with chai spices in this easy breakfast. Strawberry-Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie Looking for creative vegan breakfast ideas?