Cauliflower Rice ~ Gluten Free and Paleo. Made with lemon, cilantro, chicken, and cauliflower rice. This one-pan skillet recipe makes for fast and easy meal prep. Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog.
It's a delicious low-carb, gluten-free and paleo-friendly recipe. Healthy sweet and sour chicken with cauliflower rice. An easy weeknight dinner recipe, freezer friendly, and makes for fast meal prep! You can have Cauliflower Rice ~ Gluten Free and Paleo using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Rice ~ Gluten Free and Paleo
- You need 3 tablespoons of avocado oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of med cauliflower, grated (about 4 cups).
- Prepare 1/2 of large yellow onion, diced (about 1/2 cup) ~ I actually used a whole large onion.
- You need 2 of medium-sized carrots, diced (about 1 cup).
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced ~ I used about double that…lol.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced green pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced ginger ~ I actually used about 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of frozen petite green peas.
Print Recipe Creamy Cauliflower Bacon Garlic Brussel Sprouts Creamy bacon brussel sprouts in cauliflower cream sauce! This dish is outstanding all on it's own or can be paired with another side of greens. Your family is going to love this warm and comforting casserole! Kid proof and stuffed with three veggies, topped with the best herb cream sauce.
Cauliflower Rice ~ Gluten Free and Paleo step by step
- Grate cauliflower with a hand grater or with a grating blade on a food processor. Add everything into a frying pan after heating the oil. Fry all, add salt and pepper to your liking. I omit the salt, but go slightly heavy on the pepper and (as stated previously) heavy on the garlic..
Then serve with chicken and broccoli. Stir in cauliflower rice, garlic and add a little salt and pepper. Cauliflower rice is a Paleo and clean-eating staple—and it's so easy to make at home, there's no reason to buy it pre-riced at the store. Both are great in this recipe. Place cauliflower chunks in a food processor and pulse until broken down into rice-size pieces.