Low-carb Biscuits, American. Coming away with a moist and memorable biscuit using low carb ingredients is a tough task. Using low carb flours alone won't quite do the job. Adding in a bit of cheese will make the biscuit more flavorful, as well as softer and more enjoyable.
Add butter in small pieces, working into the flour with your fingers until it is well squished and the dough resembles coarse crumbs. This Low-Carb Cheddar Biscuits recipe uses almond flour and sour cream. The addition of cheddar cheese and chives make them reminiscent to the bay biscuits from Red Lobster. You can cook Low-carb Biscuits, American using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Biscuits, American
- You need 1/4 cup of cultured buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
These biscuits are a mouthwatering biscuit solution for those on low-carb, keto, Atkins, gluten-free, or Banting diets. This is the low-carb, paleo keto almond flour biscuits recipe you've been looking for! Savory, fluffy, and so easy to make, they're perfect for a snack or a delicious side with any meal. Savory, fluffy, and so easy to make, they're perfect for a snack or a delicious side with any meal.
Low-carb Biscuits, American instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In one bowl mix the buttermilk, egg, and salt. In another bowl combine the almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and baking soda..
- Now mix them all together. Use a desert spoon to drop onto a baking pan lined with waxed paper. Make sure to spray the paper with nonstick spray..
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!.
- These can be frozen..
These low carb biscuits aren't quite the same as a traditional biscuit made with flour, but they do the trick every time! The outsides are a bit crumbly, but they give way to a moist center that literally melts in your mouth. Low Carb biscuits with Low Carb Central. These biscuits are made using the LC Biscuit and Pie Crust Flour. The recipes for Homemade Low Carb Biscuits.