Strawberry cake for valentines day!. Strawberry Sauce, Strawberry Cakes, Strawberry Recipes, Easy Desserts, Delicious Desserts, Dessert Recipes, Yummy Food, Cupcakes, Cupcake Chocolate Cups with your choice of strawberry mousse, cherry mousse or raspberry mousse! Or add m&m's for a fun Valentine's Day surprise! Luckily, these cakes and cupcakes will feed a crowd—so whether you're baking for the fam, a SO, your friends, or your roommates, everyone can have a little something sweet on Valentine's Day.
Any of these sweet Valentine's Day treats will be the perfect finish to the special day, whether you're in the mood for chocolate, strawberries, both, or something else entirely. Try the gooey velvet chocolate cake topped with a rich ganache, or the yummy chocolate caramel bread pudding. Valentines day cakes that will knock your socks off. You can have Strawberry cake for valentines day! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cake for valentines day!
- You need of ready cake mix strawberry flavor.
- It’s of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare of white chocolate.
- It’s of cream (whipping cream).
- It’s of red food coloring if needed.
These sweet little heart shaped cakes are sure to delight. Starting with a Strawberry cake layered with a blend of Lemon curd and Italian meringue buttercream. This Strawberry cake is all the rage and is perfect for Valentines day cakes. With Valentine's Day almost here, I decided to make a special cake.
Strawberry cake for valentines day! step by step
- Prepare and bake cake as per directions, I added red food coloring because mine turned out to be strawberry flavoured but white cake mix..
- When the cake is ready, bring it out of the oven and poke holes in it..
- Melt the chocolate with cream, like a ganach..
- Pour the hot chocolate mix over the cake and let it sit for a few minutes, or place it in the fridge, when the chocolate is cooled layer the strawberries on top and voila :).
- I wanted the whole Cake to be covered but the chocolate went down the sides anyhow it's amazing!.
I love my chocolate olive oil cake, but it's been seen too many times here, so I opted for a regular chocolate cake. But I wasn't in the mood for a total chocolate attack, so I decided that a strawberry mousse filling would be just the right. Find romantic mousse, torte and ganache recipes to wow your sweetie on the day of love. The moist, flavorful strawberry cake and rich white chocolate frosting combine to create a decadent dessert. Strawberry Cake Balls are a really simple dessert to make, made with strawberry cake mix, cream cheese frosting, chocolate melting disks, and red sanding sugar for decoration.