Clean out the Pantry chicken soup. Or perhaps that leftover can of cream of mushroom soup could be used to make a fantastic casserole! We love these pantry recipes because we get a tasty meal, and we get to clean out our cabinets. Cake mix recipes are some of our favorites, especially when making cookies.
Try single flavours or combinations to make anything from vegetable broth to hearty lentil, chicken or thick creamy soup. As this soup is quick-cooking, use tender cuts of meat. Steaks and chops, with bones removed, are suitable to slice and add to soup. You can have Clean out the Pantry chicken soup using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Clean out the Pantry chicken soup
- Prepare of —–soup——-.
- Prepare 1 pound of pickled sour mustard greens.
- You need 1 pound of Asian boiled peanuts.
- You need 4 pounds of chicken quarters, leg and thigh.
- It’s 1 gallon of water.
- You need 1 of tablesoon salt.
- It’s 1 pound of carrots.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 4 envelopes of Vigo Spanish flavorings and color= 1 tablespoon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper,ground.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of summer savory.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need of —–egg——.
- You need 8 of salted yokes of duck eggs.
- Prepare 6 of large chicken eggs.
- It’s of —–thickener——.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Chopped cooked beef, pork or chicken can be used, too. Cleaning out the pantry turned into a delicious soup! Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. We're getting a head start on the spring Kitchn Cure, looking at our pantry and freezer with a skeptical eye.
Clean out the Pantry chicken soup instructions
- Dice the onions, chop the carrots and mustard greens, look and clean the chicken remove any feathers that may still be attached..
- Boil the chicken for 20 minutes covered take out to cool and remove the meat from the bones..
- Add all the soup ingredients into the broth..
- Add back the chicken. let cook 20 minutes covered..
- Add the salted duck egg yokes. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Crack the chicken eggs and add whole. I always crack them in a bowl one at a time to check to make sure they are not bloody..
- Mix the water and cornstarch together and add to simmering soup stirring often to thicken a bit..
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
What are the foods that we won't want to eat in a month's time, when the greenmarkets are full of spring peas and ramps? First on our list: several cans of pumpkin puree, purchased last fall for an unrealized baking project. The result: a healthy and rich pumpkin and peanut soup. ③ Pasta. Transform any old, boring box of dried pasta into this creamy and decadent mac and cheese. ④ Kidney Beans. Give your dinner a much-needed fiber boost with this rich and flavorful.