You can have Vegetable Pulav using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Pulav
- Prepare 1 tbsp of refind oil.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice soaked for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 packet of Maggi masala -e-magic.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 20 of black peppers.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf / tej patta.
- It’s 5 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of cardamom / elachi.
- It’s 1" of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillis slit lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- You need 5 of beans chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cauliflower florets (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of green capsicum (optional).
Vegetable Pulav instructions
- Firstly, take a cooker and add all dry spices..
- Now add finely chopped onions. also add a tsp of ginger-garlic paste. saute till raw aroma is gone. then add slit green chillies additionally, add all vegetables of your choice.saute them for couple of minutes..
- Then add basmati rice soaked in water for 30 minutes. saute them gently for a minute without breaking rice grains..
- Add 2 cups water, maggi masala and salt as required and give a final mix..
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame. Allow the pressure to release by itself. finally, serve veg pulao with onion-tomato raita..