Oven Barbeque Chicken. Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken Thighs You don't have to have a grill to make delicious BBQ chicken! Add chicken to remaining barbecue sauce. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a large saucepan melt butter over medium-low heat. How to Make BBQ Chicken in Oven. You can have Oven Barbeque Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Barbeque Chicken
- You need 3 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 3 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Original Barbeque Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Peach Preserves.
- You need 2 oz of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
Taking cues from the grilled version of this recipe, the chicken gets a quick sear under the broiler to brown the skin, and then a longer roast in the oven until the chicken is completely tender. A quick marinade in the barbecue sauce before roasting helps enhance the flavor and improve the tenderness of the chicken. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Turn chicken pieces over with tongs.
Oven Barbeque Chicken step by step
- Place chicken on a oven safe cooking pan and coat with Olive oil on both sides. Preheat over at 400 and cook chicken for 30 minutes upside down..
- While chicken is cooking, mix 1/2 cup of Barbeque Sauce and the Peach Preserves..
- After the 30 minutes are up, take the pan with the chicken out of the oven, flip them and coat the chicken with the barbeque/peach preserve mixture. (Both sides).
- Place chicken back in the oven for 12 minutes and repeat the recoating process 4 times..
- Chicken is ready to eat. I served mine with Wild Rice and oven roasted Broccoli with a lemon/butter sauce.
This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? The best bbq chicken is made with bone-in, skin-on chicken. You can use all parts of the chicken, or just specific parts that you like. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.