Mutton Seekh Kebab.
You can have Mutton Seekh Kebab using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mutton Seekh Kebab
- You need 500 gm of mutton mince / keema. washed & drained completely (makes 8).
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp. of roasted chickpea flour.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of mint leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- It’s as needed of oil to deep fry.
- Prepare as needed of few skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes.
Mutton Seekh Kebab step by step
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil). Cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Take a portion of it & coat around a skewer, lengthwise. Keep wetting your hands with water in the process. Do the same with rest of the dough. Refrigerate for some time..
- Heat oil in a pan & gently slid the seekh kebab from the skewer into the hot oil. Fry on a low flame till golden in colour..
- Drain on a kitchen towel..
- Serve with any homemade chutney. I enjoyed with mint hummus & salad..