Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!. Pour egg mixture into the potato crust. A delicious and easy baked sausage and cheese omelet. A great twist on a traditional omelet that's so easy to put together, let it bake in the oven for a perfect every time breakfast casserole the whole family will enjoy.
Pour eggs over potatoes, gently shake the pan to even. Beat eggs, milk and salt; stir in meat and cheese. Since this is a baked omelet, there is no need to dirty a skillet, too. You can cook Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!
- It’s 2 of big potatoes (diced).
- It’s 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of diced ham.
- Prepare 100 grams of diced cheese.
- You need 70 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
While the oven is preheating, just put your butter, onion, bell pepper and ham in the dish you are going to bake it in and place that in the oven until "sauteed" and heated through to your liking while you are beating the eggs and milk and then stirring in the S&P and cheese. Add bacon and ham to pepper and onion mixture in skillet, spreading evenly over bottom of skillet. Potato omelette stuffed with ham and cheese. It is a very tasty recipe.
Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! instructions
- Peel the potatoes, dice them and put them in a frying pan with some oil. Cook them. (they have to stay tender, add some water if needed.).
- In a bowl: mix the eggs with Parmesan and milk.
- Adjust with salt, pepper and nutmeg..
- Add the diced ham and cheese to thw mix in the bowl, stir.
- Put some nonstick paper in a baking pan.(diameter:24-26cm) Pour the potatoes, than the mixture. You can add sliced salami or ham on the top if you like it (i do half an half so me and my sister are both happy).
- Cover the pan with an aluminium foil. Put it in the oven (preheated 200°C)..
- After 10 minutes take the aluminum foil away and let the omelette in the oven until completely baked. Enjoy!You can also cut it into small cubes and serve as an appetizer ;).
It is the typical spanish potato omelet but in this ocassion stuffed with ham and cheese like a sándwich. To prepare this stuffed omelette we will need the following ingredients. Add the potatoes, onion and green pepper to drippings. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into a large non-stick skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).