Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper. Great recipe for Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper. Know that this is not a sweet drink. Its slight sweetness will come from the berries, cantelope & mint leaves as they steep overnight.
Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The absence of a distinct headache was a definite plus, but at the same time, I was still groggy, tired, low on energy much of the day and highly cognizant of the fact that my search for the. Seltzer's Hangover Helper as the time tested and proven cure for the everyday, common hangover. You can cook Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper
- It’s of Hangover Helper.
- It’s 4 of 12 oz Gatorade Low Calorie G2 Thirst Quenchers.
- It’s of Strawberries [rough chop + reserves for garnish].
- It’s of Raspberries – Blackberrys Or Blueberries [left whole + reserves for garnish].
- It’s of Fresh Mint [for nausea – left whole + reserves for garnish].
- It’s of Cantelope Chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pedialyte [or more – for replenishing electrolytes].
- Prepare 1 dash of P♡M HULA [with pineapple – for additional antioxidants].
- Prepare 1 can of Seltzer Water Or Diet Ginger Ale [as needed for nausea – optional – add last].
- It’s of Whole Ice.
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 large of Pitcher.
- It’s 2 large of Glasses.
- It’s of Options.
- Prepare 1 of Fruit Flavored Vodka.
Our natural ingredients either completely knock out and take the edge off of a hangover. The bacon butty (also sometimes called a bacon sarnie or a bacon bap, especially if served on a roll) is a British sandwich consisting of crispy bacon, butter, and either HP Sauce (a British "brown sauce" akin to steak sauce) or ketchup, all stuffed between two slices of soft white sandwich bread. We look forward to seeing you soon! Hangover Helper is your only true friend when you wake up somewhere unknown, with a hangover, after attending a social event involving consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper step by step
- This just in: As of 05/01/15, ABBOTT – the makers of Pedialyte – have decided to specifically market their product as a hangover cure! As I understand it, they'll be available in three different flavors. Bout time they figured their very own secret out! ;0).
- Mix everything in a large pitcher, except for seltzer water or ginger ale. Allow pitcher it to sit in the fridge overnight and absorb all of those delicious fruit and mint flavors..
- ° When ready to serve in the morning, add ice and pour juice into glasses. Add a few splashes of seltzer water or ginger ale for a bit of a wake up kick. ° But, perhaps a little more, "hair of the dog," is what you need for that pick me up. If so, add a shot of your favorite fruit flavored vodka. Definitely add some Pedialyte as well. Garnish glasses as you desire. Enjoy!.
- ° Tips: Chew 3 gummy form – chewable fruity multivitamins with these drinks. Go ahead, see how you feel about 30 minutes later. ;0) ° We'll also pour the fluids from the pitcher into gallon containers – minus the fruits. Then, pour additional G2 back into the fruity pitcher and let it sit for reserves..
The easy and headache friendly panorama-layout starts out by letting you know exactly where you are by providing a taxi-friendly street address and visual map. Get back to feeling yourself now! See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Hangover helpers. Combining two of the ultimate hangover foods into one is genius! Chia, Acai, and Strawberry Layered Breakfast Jar.