Chinese Surimi (Imitation Crab) Casserole. If you live near the Olive Branch, Mississippi or Memphis area chances are you may have visited the Hunan Chinese Buffet on Goodman Road, it's the Mississippi hot spot for lunch after church and always packed. I am sure most Chinese restaurants make this casserole different but the one here consists of imitation crab, onion and celery that is topped with cheese. You can easily make this casserole at home just by combining the ingredients in a bowl, spreading the mixture into a casserole dish, topping with cheese and the baking in the oven.
I'm kind of picky with imitation crab meat and usually just like it cold (it's a great Weight Watchers snack btw) – but this casserole is my exception. Great recipe for Chinese Surimi (Imitation Crab) Casserole. Every Chinese resturaunt has their take on imitation crab casserole. You can have Chinese Surimi (Imitation Crab) Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Surimi (Imitation Crab) Casserole
- It’s 8 ounces of imitation crab.
- It’s 1/4 cup of room temperature cream cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon huuce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of siracha seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, chpped.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced ‘.
- You need of `1/2cuos sheedded cheaper cheese.
Combine all ingredients except cheddar cheese and put into casserole. To me, this tastes pretty close to those that I've had at several chinese buffets. See great recipes for Chinese Surimi (Imitation Crab) Casserole too! Save half of cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top.
Chinese Surimi (Imitation Crab) Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375,, butter a casserole dish.
- In a bowl mix together, cream ease, sour crea, mayonnaise, sriracha, lemon, Worcestershire sauceand hit au.
- In a come on small skillet sauté celery and green onions just a minute to enhance flavor but keep some crunch.
- Mix celery mixture nd gently fold in crab.
- Soon into prepared dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake until hot and cheese melts abit15 to 29 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Mix the other ingredients together in bowl. I am sure most Chinese restaurants make this casserole different but the one here consists of imitation crab, onion and celery that is topped with cheese. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Save half of Cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top. Ingredients: mozzarella, parmesian, mayo, diced onion, imitation crab meat, artichoke hearts, and garlic powder.