Gluten Free Primal Berry Cobbler in Cast Iron.
You can cook Gluten Free Primal Berry Cobbler in Cast Iron using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Primal Berry Cobbler in Cast Iron
- It’s 4 c of (give or take) Berries of choice (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 1 cup of TigerNut Flour.
- You need 1/2 c of + 1TBS Tapioca Flour.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 TBS of Black Strap Rum.
- You need 1/4 c of Raw Honey.
- You need 1/4 c of + 1 TBS Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 3 TBS of Grass fed butter.
Gluten Free Primal Berry Cobbler in Cast Iron instructions
- Place berries in cast iron Dutch oven. Add honey, maple syrup, vanilla, Rum and 1TBS Tapioca flour. Mix..
- In a separate bowl, combine TigerNut flour, remaining Tapioca flour, salt, butter, and 1TBS maple syrup. Pinch in the butter until well incorporated and the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over top of berries..
- Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes or until bubbly..