Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce. The Best Thai Panang Chicken Curry we've ever made. Cancel your takeout order and give it a try! Panang curry paste, coconut milk, and chicken breast are the base of this simple Thai Nutritional Information.
Prior to adding fish sauce, taste your curry. There is a great amount of salt in store bought. Thai panang chicken curry (also spelled penang like the northern Malaysian state) features a warm, rich red curry with flavor notes from Malaysia, Burma Don't be put off by the long list of ingredients in the Thai panang sauce. You can have Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce
- Prepare 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of panko.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- Prepare 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- You need 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- It’s 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- Prepare 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
All of them require little to no preparation and are simply tossed in a food. This Thai panang curry recipe is SO easy to make at home and tastes better than take-out! Panang curry is rich and creamy, spicy yet balanced, with underlying notes of peanut and coconut. I used tofu instead of other proteins (often shrimp or chicken).
Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce instructions
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
I used soy sauce instead of fish sauce. This recipe for Thai Panang Chicken Curry makes the most amazing Thai curry you'll ever make! This scrumptious dish is healthier than a takeout Add the chicken back to the pan. Add the curry paste and brown sugar. Stir the fish sauce, lime juice, and.