Keto Biscuits. Use Pyure in Your Hot and Cold Beverages and in Your Baked Goods. Don't try to shape these keto biscuits by hand. The dough is too sticky for that.
I'm not missing my bread at all! I used to crave the bread but not anymore! Many people look for nut free recipes because of allergies, or simply because they find themselves eating too many nuts when starting a ketogenic diet. You can have Keto Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Biscuits
- It’s 2 cups of Almond Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter (I used salted sweet cream butter).
- You need of Parchment paper to line the baking sheet with. Do not grease.
The downside to nuts is that they are very calorie dense and can inhibit weight loss if you're not careful. Ways To Use Low Carb Biscuits With Almond Flour. I actually have two ways of making these paleo almond flour biscuits. The ingredients and method are the same both ways, but I make them in two different shapes – biscuits as shown, and also a larger, flatter version.
Keto Biscuits step by step
- Mix the Almond Flour down to the Sea Salt..
- Mix in the eggs and butter..
- The batter will be thick..
- At this point, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees..
- Now line the baking sheet with parchment paper. The website said to not grease or spray the sheet..
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet..
- These bad boys only take 15-20 minutes to bake. If you're like me and going through withdrawals or speaking in tongues while on this Keto diet during the first phase, you will turn the light on the oven and watch these things bake like I did. Yes, I stood there staring at these for 20 minutes without moving. Sad, but in my self-defense, I do have a day job aside from this..
- Once finished baking, enjoy. I ate these plain as they tasted buttery without. Very good, filling and a great side dish. Based on my Keto calculator, these are 258 kcal per biscuit if doubling the recipe and using an ice cream scoop to measure dough..
- I served these with some Homemade Cheddar and Cauliflower Soup. Recipe for this soup will be posted soon..
These low carb keto biscuits are so tender and fluffy, you won't believe they are flourless. I am really excited to share this biscuit recipe with you today. Though perhaps a bit more of a cross between a biscuit and rough puff pastry. I know that a lot of people miss bread when they first start a ketogenic diet. This keto biscuit recipe is a great choice to make to satisfy your cravings for biscuits without going over your carbs for the day.