My Chicken Salad. At Chicken Salad Chick, our food is made fresh and served from the heart. Come in or order online to discover our delicious variety of fresh, craveable flavors! I love the nice hint of lemon flavor.
I make it all the time when it's too hot to cook. Get the Deals & Discounts Newsletter. Get weekly military discounts on food, travel, lodging, moving. You can cook My Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Salad
- It’s 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- It’s 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Across the hills did ride a chicken salad army of the night, cloaked in ceaser salad dressing, prepared to reign down death and destruction upon the land, the people did cry. The heady aroma and taste of sweet basil defines this cold chicken salad tossed with Parmesan cheese and dressed with a puree of mayonnaise, basil, garlic and celery. Recipe: Vietnamese-Style Chicken & Noodle Salad. That's the thinking behind this chicken and rice noodle salad, inspired by Vietnamese bún xào.
My Chicken Salad step by step
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
A gorgeous chicken salad that can be served warm or cold, perfect for a quick healthy supper. Easy to make and full of Shawarma flavor! Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient. Other common ingredients may include mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, celery, onion, pepper, pickles (or pickle relish) and a variety of mustards. The perfect chicken salad has a few critical components: tender chicken, crunch, a little sweetness, and it needs to be easy to make.