Smoked deviled eggs. Browse Our Fast And Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes Collection. Squeeze the yolk mixture into one corner of the bag and cut a small part of the corner off. Pipe the yolk mixture into the hard boiled egg whites.
Hard smoked eggs serve as the base for a tangy and slightly spicy filling. Topped with pickled jalapenos and a sprinkling of homemade BBQ seasoning, these smoked deviled eggs are a next-level flavor upgrade that you've simply got to try! Place the saucepan (uncovered) over high heat on the stove and bring the water to a boil. You can cook Smoked deviled eggs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked deviled eggs
- You need 7 of hard boiled eggs, cooked and peeled.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chives, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s dash of hot sauce.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bacon, crumbled.
- You need of paprika, for dusting.
- It’s of Wood chips and water.
Put your eggs in an empty sauce pan. Fill the sauce pan with water so eggs are completely submerged. Put the sauce pan over medium-high heat until it boils. Put the pot over medium-high heat and bring the water to a boil.
Smoked deviled eggs instructions
- When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until fire is established (4-5 minutes). Keep the temperature on Smoke setting (set to Super Smoke mode if using a WiFIRE-enabled grill) and preheat, lid closed 10-15 minutes..
- Place cooked and peeled eggs directly on the grill grate. Smoke eggs for 30 minutes. Remove from the grill and allow eggs to cool..
- Slice the eggs lengthwise and scoop the egg yolks into a gallon zip top bag. Add mayonnaise, chives, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper to the bag..
- Zip the bag closed and, using your hands, knead all of the ingredients together until completely smooth..
- Squeeze the yolk mixture into one corner of the bag; cut a small part of the corner off. Pipe the yolk mixture into the hard boiled egg whites. Top deviled eggs with crumbled bacon and paprika. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!.
- Here’s a different one..
- Note- I used our colored Easter eggs. I think 30 mins is too long, or I had my heat to high idk. My first time making them..
My personal preference is to make these Smoked Deviled Eggs, but they are delicious as-is or sprinkled with a little Homemade Sweet BBQ Rub. Eat as you would hard-cooked eggs or use to make deviled eggs or egg salad. For the deviled eggs Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Cover the eggs with cold water and bring to a full boil over high heat. Surprise your guests with this twist on an old favorite.