Sandwich Spread Batch 11. I came up with this crowd-pleasing recipe when trying to re-create a favorite sandwich from a local restaurant. Flavored with sweet relish, these ham sandwiches are oh, so easy. My family likes them with coleslaw and fries. —Susan Rehm, Grahamsville, New York These simple sandwiches are ideal for a bridal shower, brunch or high tea, when the menu is a bit more substantial.
As a kid, I was weird about sandwiches. I didn't like mayo, and I didn't like tomatoes. Chicken salad or tuna salad – two days ahead, cover tightly and refrigerate. You can cook Sandwich Spread Batch 11 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sandwich Spread Batch 11
- It’s 3 tablespoons of minced shallots.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Smoked salmon with crème fraiche, or else plain yogurt mixed with a little sour cream and dill. You can freeze the packaged smoked salmon well ahead, defrost in the fridge the night before, cut into smaller slices for sandwiches the day of. Smoked salmon adds a bit of luxury to this sandwich as part of the creamy spread that's accented with fresh basil. Stuffed into a flaky, buttery croissant pastry, it's like having the best brunch dish in the palm of your hand.
Sandwich Spread Batch 11 instructions
- Peel and mince the shallot. Melt the butter and add the minced shallots. Sauté for 8 minutes.
- Add the salt and garlic. Sauté just a bit more, then remove from heat and allow to cool. Add the mustard and mayonnaise to the shallots..
- Add the sour cream and mix well. Serve on your favorite sandwiches or use as a dip for chips. I hope you enjoy!!!.
This recipe calls for first sauteing the cold smoked salmon in a bit of butter, but if you prefer your salmon straight from the package feel free to skip this step. Roast beef sandwich spread is a delicious way to use leftover beef from your Sunday roast dinner. Make it ahead of time for easy sandwich-prep all week long! Turn leftover pot roast into a satisfying, flavorful lunch. Once prepared, the sandwiches are baked in a big batch, making prep for a crowd as easy as can be.