Mango Pickles/ Amer Achar. It is a hot,sour, sweet and easy to cook green mango pickles(amer achar) for all groups of people. Welcome To My YouTube Channel Ghoroa Ranna Ghor. You can find all recipes here.
This instant mango pickle is the best to make Kashmiri chili powder too works good. Aam chunda, Punjabi aam ka achar, Rajasthani aam ka achar, mavinakayi uppinakayi. Amer mishti achar mango pickel can be made in two ways. You can have Mango Pickles/ Amer Achar using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Pickles/ Amer Achar
- It’s 2 kg of Raw mango/.
- It’s of red chilli whole one (8/9).
- You need of Garlic (3/4) peel of the garlic skin.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds 4 tsp (Fry & ground).
- You need of Mustard seed 4 tsp (Fry & ground).
- Prepare of Panch Phoron 4 tsp (Fry & ground).
- You need of Chili flakes 3/4 tsp or to taste.
- You need of Chili powder 1/2 tsp or to taste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander seed (Fry & ground).
- It’s of Sugar 4-8 tbsp (according to taste).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Mastered Oil 1 lit (as per you want).
Let us try to make it. Tips: The pickle need to dip into mustard oil. Hi,Rownak- can you please put the recipe of plum pickle(boroi achar) in your website. your website is always an inspiration to cook Bengali food. Rinse unpeeled mangoes, wipe dry and dice finely.
Mango Pickles/ Amer Achar instructions
- 1. Wash raw mangoes, cut the mango in to small pieces along with the bottom hard skin 2. Heat oil, add some red chili whole one and Garlic crackle them. 3. Add sliced raw mangoes and stir spoon for 2 minutes and add chili flakes, coriander seeds ground, mustard seed ground, panch phoron (five-spice) ground, chili powder, turmeric and salt, also cook to tenderize for 4-5 minutes..
- 4. When tenderized add sugar and mix. 5. Off the cooker 6. When it will be cold, it’s ready to pour in a clean jar. 7. Note: If you do not like raw mango with peel in your pickle then you can peel the skin off. * The pictures shows both the style- skin off & with skin..
Mix mangos and all remaining ingredients. This version of mango pickles (aam ka achaar) is from the northern state of Uttar Pradesh and is often eaten with stuffed parathas bread and yogurt. One of the seeds listed in this recipe is kalonji or nigella seeds. This little black spice brings a unique flavor to a dish as. Keep the Mango pickle in glass jar with lid on.