Salty Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Salty Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salty Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of dry mixture.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s of wet mixture.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Salty Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375º fahrenheit..
- Combine dry mix in a bowl and place to the side..
- Using a mixer and large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, vanilla extract, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time and mix until sugar is dissolved and the mixture appears glossy..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture until all ingredients are incorporated well. The cookie dough should not be too sticky, but should hold together well. If the mixture is too crumbly or dry in texture, you may add up to 1 tbsp more of extra virgin olive oil..
- Roll the dough evenly into 24 small balls using your hands and place onto a large greased or lined baking sheet..
- Bake at 375º for 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!.