Salty Pork Belly.
You can have Salty Pork Belly using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salty Pork Belly
- You need 700 g of pork belly (2 strips).
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of five spices powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice wine.
Salty Pork Belly step by step
- Mix all ingredients of marinade..
- Add marinade in the pork belly, massage the pork with seasoning, make sure all parts are covered. Remove pork and marinade in a ziplock bag. Refrigerate for 3~5 days..
- After 3 days. If you don't cook immediately, you can place it in freezer. There are few ways to cook the salty pork, You can roast or fry it. This time I steam the pork belly..
- Remove minced garlic from the pork. Place pork in a plate. Add plenty of water in a pan or pot. Bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 20 minutes over high-medium heat. Then let cool for 5 minutes, slice the pork into thin pieces..
- The way to eat this is dip with garlic sauce (mix minced garlic, sugar and vinegar), also can serve with sliced garlic leaves (leeks)..