Cauliflower pickle salad (Snow Wells).
You can cook Cauliflower pickle salad (Snow Wells) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower pickle salad (Snow Wells)
- It’s 1 large of Selection of fresh veges (cauli, broc,beans, peppers, onion carrots,etc).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of White vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Celery seed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Mustard seed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
Cauliflower pickle salad (Snow Wells) step by step
- Chop up enough fresh veges to full a large glass jar..
- Blanch veges briefly than drain and refresh in cold water before draining again. Add to large, lidded glass jar or bowl..
- Add rest of ingredients to a pot and bring to boil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, cool and pour over veges..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours. Should keep for at least a week (if it lasts that long!).