Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum.
You can have Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum
- Prepare of For the payasum.
- It’s -1 litre of whole milk.
- You need 1 cup of tinned pineapple pureed till smooth.
- You need 3 tbsp. of long grain basmati rice, washed and soaked 30 minutes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pineapple custard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of saffron.
- Prepare of whipped cream,saffron,tulsi leaves and cherries for garnish.
- It’s of For payasum balls# stuffing (-1/2cup chopped tinned pineapple or chopped fruits of choice,.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted khoya crumbled.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsps of chopped cashewnuts,almonds and raisins.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 9-12 slices of brown or white bread,.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk,.
Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum step by step
- For payasum balls stuffing -Roast all the nuts and mix with sugar and remaining stuffing ingredients except pineapple. Cool and mix with pineapple or chopped fruits..
- Mould the filling into small lemon sized balls. Cut the crust of bread slices and dip them into milk and immediately squeeze out the excess milk..
- Place a prepared ball in the center of each slice and wrap the slice around the ball to cover it completely. Prepare all the balls similarly..
- For the pineapple payasum pudding -Grind rice in small mixie till very smooth. Add a little water if required. Put milk and sugar to boil in a large vessel. When boiling, reduce and simmer for 5-7 minutes..
- Add rice paste, saffron and pineapple custard powder stirring continuously, simultaneously. Bring back to a boil simmer on low, till mixture is a little thick. Remove from heat..
- Add pineapple puree and saffron. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream..
- To serve- Place ready payasum-pineapple# stuffed mixture balls in a serving dish. Pour payasum-cream sauce over the balls and garnish with saffron, cherries and whipped cream and tulsi leaves. Serve chilled.