Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta. I always have leftover chicken broth on hand and use it for many things, including this comforting and easy chicken pot pie casserole. You can bake your own biscuits, like I do, or buy them at the store. I like to bake extra biscuits to eat with butter and jam. —Liliane Jahnke, Cypress, Texas A spicy chicken and chile pepper mixture is blended with a creamy soup mixture, rolled up in flour tortillas, and baked with Cheddar cheese on top.
You can certainly go for a second round of last night's dinner, but the wonderful thing about this mild-mannered meat is that it's so easy to repurpose it into an entirely different meal. Rotisserie chicken makes it easy to get a main course on the table in a flash. But you don't have to serve the chicken as it comes. You can cook Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of oven roasted chicken breast, take meat of the bone and cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of roasted vegtables.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 1 lb of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper, to taste.
Transform store-bought rotisserie chicken by using it as a base. A little bit of leftover roast chicken goes a long way. Chicken is an incredibly diverse protein option, especially when you're using leftovers. Pre-cooked chicken, whether from last night's dinner or a grocery store rotisserie chicken, can be thrown into anything from soup to bowls to salads while still staying moist and flavorful.
Leftover Oven Roasted Chicken & roasted vegetables Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan on medium high heat cook garlic for a couple minutes, add cut up chicken breast and vegetables and and broth, bring to up to temperature and simmer on low, season with salt & pepper.
- When pasta is done, add 1 cup of water to the saute pan, cook about 10 more minutes. Serve over pasta. Enjoy!!.
Use them to transform your leftover chicken into some totally new and delicious lunches and dinners! Mix chicken with a flavorful sauce and stuff it in a sweet potato! Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes via Peas & Crayons. Combine leftover chicken with a few other ingredients for a quick soup. Homemade chicken noodle soup is a comforting dish on a cold day or when you're feeling under the weather, and an easy way to use up leftover roasted chicken.