Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. Green bell peppers are stuffed with rice, chili-style tomatoes, and Mexican cheese blend, creating a hearty and not-too-spicy vegetarian dinner the whole family will love.
These protein-packed vegetarian stuffed peppers are a delicious way to showcase seasonal bell peppers. They're weeknight-friendly, made mostly with pantry staples, and feature everyone's favorite Latin flavors: cumin, cilantro, and lime. Stuffed Poblano Peppers With Black Bean, Corn and Sweet Potato: It doesn't get much more comforting than a cheesy stuffed pepper filled with hearty veggies. You can cook Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper
- You need 5-6 of green, yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of green lentils.
- You need 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- You need 1 of dry onion- chopped.
- You need 1 spoon of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 of fresh tomato – copped or 1 can chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of parsley- chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seed.
- You need 1 of small fresh ginger-graded.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of vegetable broth.
Poblano peppers are slightly spicier than bell peppers, so sweet potato is a *perfect* flavor match. Serve colourful, flavour-packed stuffed peppers for a light Mediterranean-style supper. Choose from a range of fillings, including meat and vegetarian options. Bright orange bell peppers are stuffed with a tasty mixture of vegetables, cheeses, and whole wheat orzo pasta in this vegetarian main dish.
Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper instructions
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and reserve them; clean the seeds and membranes from inside the peppers..
- Prepare the fillings: add 2 tablespoons of oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add the cumin seed and cook for 2 minutes, until they begin to brown. Add the onions, cook, stirring frequently, until softened and lightly browned, 8 minutes. Stir in the ginger, green lentils and 2 cups of vegetable broth.lower the heat. until liquid evaporates, add salt and pepper to your taste. add dry red lentils later, (they cook faster than greens) cook until tender.
- Stuff your peppers, transfer and arrange them in a medium deep pot, aside, over medium heat mix paste with some broth and chopped tomatoes, boil, and add to peppers pot, cook about 10 -15 mins, until peppers are loosen up..
It makes a big batch and the stuffed peppers are easy to freeze and serve later. The Best Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers With Rice Recipes on Yummly Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup, Best Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup, Dairy-free Herb-stuffed Mushrooms Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are filled with chipotle-flavored rice, beans, and vegetables, then smothered with melty cheese and crunchy tortilla chips. Full of fiber and protein and big on flavor! A healthy, vegan, and gluten-free entrée.