Stir fried beef/pork. Transfer pork to a plate and return wok to heat. This Stir Fried Pork with Ginger and Spring Onion is another easy to prepare recipe without much preparation required which is extremely useful for busy people who still want to enjoy yummy home. In a small pot, cook rice according to package instructions.
If you use pork shoulder, it would be too fatty. So use pork shoulder for pork roast, pork carnitas, or for pulled pork. It's just like beef stir fry. You can cook Stir fried beef/pork using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried beef/pork
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks, leaves attached.
- It’s 10 of Baby carrots and root veggies, sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Sauce and Beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 lb of beef or pork (bone-in cuts), boiled until tender (from broth). Alternatively: 1 lb ground beef.
Sirloin and tenderloin are good, while fattier or tougher cuts are better for slow cooking. You don't really need to serve pork stir-fry with rice. Unless you want to of course! Master Chef John Zhang shows you tips on making tender beef stir fry with simple step by step instructions.
Stir fried beef/pork instructions
- Mix ingredients of sauce in a bowl until fully dissolved..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add beef and 1 tbsp of sauce. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding the wok. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add garlic, baby carrots and root vegetables. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until you reach desired texture. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add ginger and celery. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add beef, carrots, and root vegetables, and remaining sauce. Mix well to combine..
Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes: It is that time of year, the garden is in full swing and will be going down fast. It is time for a stir fry. I love this time of year. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and broth until smooth. Stir in the soy sauces, brown sugar, sambal oelek, ginger, and red pepper flakes; set aside.