Easy Asian-Inspired Garlic Butter Noodles with Mushrooms & Pea Sprouts. Quick & Easy Garlic Butter Noodles. by Natalie Jump to Recipe. You're going to fall in love with this dish! I'm always on the hunt for recipes that whole family loves, and this one is just that.
Garlic butter and oil cooking slowly on low-medium heat. Season optional seafood (used defrosted frozen shrimp here), cook in garlic, and set aside to avoiding overcooking. Pasta drained with a little pasta water set aside, while garlic finishes sautéing. You can cook Easy Asian-Inspired Garlic Butter Noodles with Mushrooms & Pea Sprouts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Asian-Inspired Garlic Butter Noodles with Mushrooms & Pea Sprouts
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 12 oz. of button or crimini mushrooms, sliced into 1/8" slices (buy them pre-sliced for extra convenience).
- You need 8 ounces of pea sprouts.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare 8 ounces of spaghetti or fettuccine boiled al dente and drained well.
- You need 2-3 Tablespoons of butter, depending on how buttery you like things.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Toss cooked noodles with the garlic butter, sauce, and scallions. To make the mushroom ramen noodles, you will need a large skillet or jumbo cooker. Add the ginger, garlic, yellow onion, baby bella mushrooms, golden oak shitake mushrooms, and sesame oil to the skillet. Buttery garlic noodles with red wine mushrooms is a bowlful of comfort food.
Easy Asian-Inspired Garlic Butter Noodles with Mushrooms & Pea Sprouts instructions
- In a preheated medium high pan, saute your mushrooms with the 2 teaspoons olive oil until they've developed a light brown crust on both sides, then add pea sprouts and saute for another minute or so, just until the sprouts start to wilt. Season with a pinch or two of kosher salt. (About 1/8 teaspoon.) Set veg aside in a separate dish..
- Using the same pan, turn the heat down to just higher than medium and add all the seasoning ingredients, letting the butter melt and the garlic cook until it begins to turn translucent, giving it a few good stirs to incorporate all the ingredients together..
- Add the veg back in along with the noodles, toss to season evenly, adjust seasoning if needed, and that's it!.
- Enjoy! :).
Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles are an easy side dish recipe for any night of the week! In a medium saucepan, combine butter, garlic and red pepper flakes over medium heat until the butter has melted. Garlic Mushroom Noodles is an easy side that goes well with grilled chicken, pork chops or asian mains. Silky smooth egg noodles are tossed in a quick sauce with sauteed mushrooms and lots of golden garlic! Cook the pasta according to package directions.