Veggie Taco Bowls. Taco Bowls are jam packed with Mexican flavors and abundance of nutritious ingredients so say hello to a perfectly delicious, healthy weeknight dinner! You get all the things you love about in a classic taco in a protein rich and veggie packed deconstructed bowl form. Reviews for: Photos of Bean & Veggie Taco Bowl.
Add tomato paste and cook, stirring with rubber spatula. Whip up a quick dinner in under thirty minutes with this Easy Vegetarian Taco Bowl recipe. Made with brown rice, black beans, fresh homemade salsa and shredded cheddar cheese. You can have Veggie Taco Bowls using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Taco Bowls
- It’s 2 cups of minute brown rice, for serving.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- You need 1 of large carrot, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of heat roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning (or equivalent amount homemade).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water or unsalted vegetable broth.
These tasty vegetarian taco bowls are one of our go-to dinners! Each bowl features fluffy yellow rice, a delicious homemade cauliflower walnut taco meat, fresh salsa, guacamole, and veggies! Ready for a crazy versatile, totally customizable, and utterly tasty taco bowl recipe? The Power Menu Bowl is a real-life version of a video game power-up.
Veggie Taco Bowls instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onion, pepper, carrot and celery with a big pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until it has softened up, about 5 or so minutes. Then stir in the garlic and cook just until fragrant. Stir in the tomatoes, beans, seasoning, corn and water and increase the heat to med-high..
- Once it begins to bubble, lower the heat down to med-low and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has reduced and the mixture has thickened..
- While it simmers, prepare the minute rice in a separate pot according to package directions and when it's done, fluff it with a fork and season to taste with salt and pepper. To serve, place a scoop of rice in a bowl and a scoop of the bean mixture over the rice. Top with whatever taco toppings you like best..
Your choice of grilled chicken or steak, guacamole, reduced fat sour cream, freshly prepared pico de gallo, seasoned black beans, crisp lettuce, and seasoned rice, packed into a seriously powerful bowl. The perfect veggie-loaded dinner for Taco Tuesday or any other night of the week, Veggie-Loaded Shrimp Taco Bowls are going to become a go-to meal in your house. The Power Menu Bowl Veggie. *mic drop* Hear us out. It's all the same fixings as the the Power Menu Bowl with the guacamole, reduced fat sour cream, freshly prepared pico de gallo, crisp lettuce, and seasoned rice, packed into a seriously powerful bowl. If using a muffin tin: Flip a clean, jumbo-sized muffin tin upside down and cradle a tortilla in the center of four of the inverted cups.