Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the mushrooms, peppers and shallot in oil until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, Italian seasoning and salt. Add the garlic, ginger, and black pepper.
If your shrimp is frozen, add the shrimp to a large mixing bowl and fill with cold water. Let sit for a few minutes. Then, drain the water and add more cold water. You can have Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta
- Prepare 3 cups of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of green peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced ripe olives.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby shrimps.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped King Mushrooms.
- You need Pinch of Rosemary.
Shrimp should defrost in just a few minutes. Prep shrimp and dry with a paper towel. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Bring water to a boil in a large pot for the pasta.
Bell Pepper Seafood Pasta step by step
- Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- Season Squid, Scallops and Shrimps with white wine, salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet, add a tbsp olive oil and cook the seafood for 1 1/2 minutes, set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, sauté garlic & onion in olive oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add green pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all purpose flour and mix it well.
- Add olives, oregano, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Add water, cook and stir until mixture comes to boil and thicken.
- Add the squid and shrimps with the mixture.
- Drain pasta and stir into skillet.
- Add a pinch of Rosemary, Enjoy! 😋.
Bring water with salt to a boil in a large kettle. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano. While the peppers are cooking, peel the tomatoes and coarsely chop. When the peppers are done, add the tomatoes to the pan. While the tomatoes are cooking, peel and devein the shrimp.