3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough. The original recipe for low carb pizza from the Fathead movie contains almond flour. The classic combination of mozzarella and cream cheese to create a chewy texture. I thought it would be a perfect candidate to adapt into a nut-free keto pizza crust recipe.
The secret is in the cheese! An easy fathead recipe worth trying. A delicious and easy fathead pizza crust. You can have 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of large beaten egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of psyllium husk powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Marjoram.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Keto Fathead Dough Pizza Written By GB Hernandez. You could serve them with a side of cheese sauce or even a side of mustard. Keto Pizza Crust can be made a few different ways! Check out this Keto Fathead Pizza Crust dough recipe is different and made with baking powder!
3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough step by step
- In a large bowl combine 1st 3 ingredients. Microwave for 1 minute. While in the mic beat large egg..
- Remove cheese mix from mic and add next 7 ingredients. Mix until it resembles wet dough and is thoroughly combined..
- On a greased cookie sheet place dough in the middle and cover with plastic wrap. Roll dough with a cylinder to cover sheet. Bake at 375° til the top is just getting golden brown..
- For raw pizzas use the crust chilled and apply toppings. For traditional pizza turn the broil function on to cook any toppings applied til they are thoroughly cooked..
Poke holes in the dough with a fork. Fat is where the flavor is and this crust is pretty much all cheese. Fathead Dough is an easy low carb dough with tons of uses. Fathead Dough is a blend of crispy, chewy amazing-ness wrapped in a low-carb bow. Combine almond flour and mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl.