Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli. Juicy shrimp is cooked with garlic, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and cream. This tasty mixture is combined with spinach and cheese ravioli for a complete dinner. BOIL: Bring a large pot of water to boil.
In my restaurant days finding new ways to use products we already had on hand was a bonus. Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp is the most amazing creamy shrimp dish. A creamy garlic parmesan sauce with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes creates an unforgettable restaurant quality meal right at home! You can have Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli
- It’s 1 lb of raw shrimp clean & deveined.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh black pepper.
- It’s 10-12 oz of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 oz of sundries tomatoes I used 2 romaine and added for garnish your choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves fresh.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 bag of cheese ravioli.
- It’s 2 of peppers 1 green 1 red.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp If you love shrimp and a creamy garlic parmesan sauce then this recipe is going to become your new favorite! It… Good ravioli hardly need a sauce — some extra virgin olive oil, some melted butter with sage, or a simple thin tomato sauce will do. I had made shrimp ravioli before, but the last time was before I started blogging (so more than three years ago). These shrimp ravioli are served in a pink sauce: a tomato sauce with cream.
Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli instructions
- Peel an Devein shrimp.
- Peel smash garlic cloves I used a food processor measure out chicken broth an whipping cream set aside.
- Cool ravioli according to package 5-7mins I did.
- Preheat large pan non stick add 2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil add garlic green peppers an red peppers along with spinach cook spinach until it starts to wilt remove veggies an garlic set aside.
- Add 2tbs of olive oil an Shrimp cook until pink an opaque make sure to flip shrimp.
- Add the veggies you set aside add broth an whipping cream along in the pan with the shrimp.
- Add the cooked ravioli slowly.
- Salt an pepper to taste I used a creole season stir carefully in medium heat I like my sauce thick so I cooked it until the texture I like on low but u can cook for additional 3-5 mins medium heat.
I bought two small lobster tails, six dollars each and one pound of shrimp and I was able to make thirty one ravioli that were packed nice and full. The filling is easy to make, you chop up your pre-cooked lobster and shrimp then quickly saute in a pan with garlic, olive oil and shallots. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp coated in a light and creamy garlic parmesan sauce filled with sun dried tomatoes and spinach! Leave people wondering if there is a hidden chef in your kitchen with this Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.