Goat cheese and walnut crostini. Use a pastry brush to lightly coat both sides of each piece with olive oil. Coat a large glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place the baguette slices on one baking sheet.
Just in time for the holiday entertaining season, I'm sharing these easy, but delicious warm goat cheese Crostini, with goat cheese on toasted baguette slices and topped with walnuts and rosemary. Add goat cheese and orange zest to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Top with a few slices of pear. You can cook Goat cheese and walnut crostini using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goat cheese and walnut crostini
- You need 1 loaf of French bread, sliced into 1/2" thick slices.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of goat cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey, preferably orange blossom honey.
Cut an onion into thin slices. Place sliced bread on a baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Flip bread over and repeat on the other side. Candied Walnuts, Goat Cheese and Persimmon Crostini Honey butter toasted baguette topped with tangy goat cheese, sweet ripe persimmons and candied walnuts.
Goat cheese and walnut crostini step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lay slices of bread on cookie sheet and toast lightly, about 3 minutes per side. Cool..
- Spread a very thin layer of goat cheese on each slice of toast (about 1/2 teaspoon per slice)..
- Crumble rosemary between fingertips and sprinkle on goat cheese..
- Sprinkle with crushed walnuts, then drizzle lightly with honey. Serve at room temperature..
Sweet, salty, crispy, crunchy, chewy persimmon crostini is one of the best persimmon appetizer recipes that you will taste. A fusion of flavors, both sweet and salty, and texture to boot. That's what you're going to get with these goat cheese, prosciutto, and cranberry crostini. They are layer after layer of complimentary flavors, topped with a drizzle of balsamic reduction and chopped walnuts. Spread goat cheese on each slice.