Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker. But we must admit: the amazing Japanese Beef Curry requires love & nurture, especially with making the secret ingredient. Dinner is solved on a busy weeknight with this easy yet delicious Pressure Cooker Japanese Curry. My Instant Pot has been saving me plenty of time cooking for my family's dinner.
Rich, thick, deep, complex flavors of sweet, savory, spicy. Recreated one of Tokyo's most highly rated Japanese Curry Beef Stew with simple everyday ingredients. Great recipe for Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker. You can have Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker
- You need 1/2 pound of meat (beef shank preferred, ok with stew meat, chicken, pork shoulder).
- It’s 1-2 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1-2 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of each of a few vegetable (potato, cauliflower, mushroom, kabocha, celery,etc).
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 1 of chilli pepper like Serrano pepper or habanero pepper.
- You need 5-7 of Japanese curry cubes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of each of Worcestershire (optional) and soy sauce.
Dump everything in a pressure cooker and just wait. Can add half used vegetable sitting in the fridge. Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker. Dump everything in a pressure cooker and just wait.
Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker step by step
- Slice onion, chop vegetables in bite sizes then sump them in pressure cooker. Chop meat in bite size and add to the pot..
- Add chopped garlic and curry cubes. You can also add curry powder if you like spicy. Add 1and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 50 minutes per manufacturer’s instruction..
- Add Worcestershire and soy sauce. Worcestershire is very useful for many types dish to add umami. Adjust taste. Add more cubes spicy and thicker curry is preferred. Serve with rice..
Can add half used vegetable sitting in the fridge. This is our growing collection of step-by-step Pressure Cooker Videos & Instant Pot Videos. These pressure cooking videos include easy-to-follow Pressure Cooker Recipe Videos, instructions for How to use a pressure cooker, and other Pressure Cooking Tutorial, Tips, & How-to's. Instant Pot Recipe This recipe is for the easiest, most authentic Instant Pot Japanese Chicken Curry you will ever make. Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker.