Green Lentil Macaroni *Vegan. One Pot Pasta with Cheesy Lentil Sauce. . This tasty vegetarian and vegan green lentil bolognese is the perfect weeknight dinner, packed with veggies and green lentils in a rich tomato sauce. This bolognese sauce is kid friendly and sure to win over anyone who tries it.
I've made this lentil bolognese, like, a bajillion times in the last year. A childhood favorite kicked up a notch! This Lentil Macaroni and Cheese is packed with vegetables and lentils for a hearty vegetarian meal. You can have Green Lentil Macaroni *Vegan using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Lentil Macaroni *Vegan
- Prepare 2 cups of macaroni (any shape is ok, I use spiral shape).
- Prepare 3 cups of green lentils.
- It’s 2 of brown onions.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 6 cups of water.
This Lentil Macaroni and Cheese is one of my absolute favorites. Green Lentil Macaroni *Vegan Aini Australia. I'm a huge fan of lentils. Red lentils, green lentils, and brown lentils – I love them all!
Green Lentil Macaroni *Vegan step by step
- Boil macaroni until well cooked..
- Chop brown onions,.
- Wash green lentils, boil them in 5 cups of water, until they are cooked and tender..
- While waiting for the lentils to cook, add cooking oil and chopped onions into a sauce pan, cook until the onions turn brown, put aside..
- When the green lentils are tender and the water reduces, add onions, boiled macaroni, salt, pepper, and cumin, stir it well until the water reduces..
- Serve it while hot..
I've some delicious vegan lentil recipes on the blog like my lentil loaf or red lentil fritters. Since I wanted to provide you with even more easy lentil recipes, I teamed up with some fellow food bloggers. A guilt-free red lentil pasta recipe, vegan and gluten-free, a satiating meal packed with nutrients and designed to not leave you bloated or without energy. Kale, rich tomato sauce, aromatic herbs, seeds and nuts are the only addition, while making this meal nutrient-rich and nourishing. Cook the pasta according the directions on the package.