Fried pickles with dipping sauce. Pair crispy fried pickles with a creamy Cajun dipping sauce for the perfect appetizer or side for your favorite summer dish. Spread the drained pickles on paper towels and pat. Crispy fried pickles with an optional dipping sauce!
To fry, carefully place a few battered pickles into the hot oil. Season with salt and serve hot with the Buttermilk Dipping Sauce. Try the sauce on a salad or sandwich, or use as a dip for French fries. You can have Fried pickles with dipping sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried pickles with dipping sauce
- Prepare 1 can of Sliced out oval dill pickles.
- It’s 1 cup of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour, shrimp batter, hooter wing flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hot sauce.
Add crumbled blue cheese and you have an amazing blue cheese dip! Have you guys ever had fried pickles? The first time I tried them they were the pickle spears and they were not so good. These are seriously as easy as can be.
Fried pickles with dipping sauce step by step
- Place oil on the drive on med high heat.
- For your pickles with you desired batter..
- Fry on both sides 2 minutes each..
- For the doing sauce…. Mix the ranch and got sauce together…. This will make a southwestern style sauce.
And when they're dipped in spicy ranch? To make the Spicy Ranch: Combine the ranch dressing and hot sauce in a small bowl. Prepare Sauce: In a blender combine eggs, salt, and juice of half a lemon. Paired with a sweet and tangy dipping sauce". Fried pickles- love'em, hate'em or meh????