Oven Fried Chicken (gluten-free). In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Dip chicken into eggs, then coat with Bisquick mixture; repeat dipping in eggs and Bisquick mixture. Try this gluten free baked fried chicken and see for yourself!
Everyone loves crispy fried chicken, but we don't love how it is heavy on the calories and fat. Gluten Free Oven Fried Chicken is a healthier reimagined twist on the classic that just as good as the traditional fried chicken but with lower calorie and fat count. Home » Meal Recipes » Gluten Free Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken. You can have Oven Fried Chicken (gluten-free) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Chicken (gluten-free)
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
Gluten Free Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken. Chex is gluten free and the first thing I thought of was my oven fried chicken recipe. I haven't made it in a while and the chance to make it gluten free was exactly what I was looking for. You also want to use margarine in this recipe as it doesn't burn like butter does, it has a higher smoke point.
Oven Fried Chicken (gluten-free) instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Put melted butter in bottom of baking dish..
- Mix together baking mix, paprika, & salt. Coat chicken with baking mix mixture. Put in baking dish..
- Bake for 20 min. Turn over & bake for 15 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes. Serve..
Lay down a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Making the batter: Whisk together the buttermilk, paprika, garlic power, and onion powder. And yes—you do have to use a basic gum-free gluten free flour blend. Gluten Free Oven Fried Chicken is a favorite with a little twist. When I first got married, my aunt sent me a package with several recipe cards in it, of her favorite family recipes – that she made over the years.