Roz Abiad Bil Bazela (Lebanese).
You can cook Roz Abiad Bil Bazela (Lebanese) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roz Abiad Bil Bazela (Lebanese)
- You need 1 cup of rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of assorted bell peppers, chopped.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper powder.
Roz Abiad Bil Bazela (Lebanese) instructions
- Heat oil and saute the peas and bell peppers for a minute. Add the rice, salt and pepper. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes..
- Add 1 & 1/2 cups water and pressure cook for 1-2 whistles..
- Serve with any meat or / and barbeque dishes, salad and hummus..