Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes. For The Pesto, add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. Spaghetti with kale pesto is a lemony, cheesy, healthy and delicious vegetarian meal. Oven roasted tomatoes and zucchini take it to the next level.
That slow roasting (it doesn't really take that long, I promise!) is a magical process that makes the tomatoes a little chewy, a little savory, and a lot delicious. Add the halved tomatoes to the half-sheet pan, generously drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt; toss to coat, then spread out into a single even layer. Tomatoes should be shriveled but not totally dry like sun dried tomatoes. You can cook Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Prepare of Corkscrew Pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Grape Tomatoes, Sliced In Half.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 16 oz of Corkscrew Pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh Mozzarella (Cilliegine), Sliced In Half.
- Prepare of Pesto.
- You need 2 cup of Packed Fresh Basil Leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Roasted Pine Nuts.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Remove from the oven and spread each tomato with a spoonful of the pesto and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. The concentrated sweetness of slow-roasted tomatoes balanced with savory thyme and a touch of red-wine vinegar makes this healthy pesto recipe a must-try for any tomato lover. In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with a teaspoon of olive oil. Place tomatoes on a foil lined and greased baking pan.
Corkscrew With Pesto And Oven Roasted Tomatoes step by step
- For The Pesto, add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary..
- Preheat oven to 425°F and set a large pot of salted water on high heat to boil for the pasta..
- In a small bowl, toss the tomatoes with a teaspoon of olive oil. Lay them in a single layer on a Silpat lined baking sheet, and roast for 15-18 minutes..
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water..
- Add the freshly made pesto to your pasta and stir to coat. If the pesto is too thick for your liking, you can thin it out a bit with the reserved pasta water, adding a little at a time..
- Add in the oven roasted tomatoes and room temperature fresh mozzarella. The warmth of the pasta will soften the cheese..
- Taste the pasta and add salt as needed..
Sprinkle with vinegar, olive oil and sugar. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Combine pasta, pesto, artichoke hearts, olives, pine nuts, and salt and pepper. Halve the tomatoes, and place cut-side up on a baking sheet. Drizzle liberally with olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with salt.