Deep fried pickles. Delicious dill pickles that are battered then fried. This recipe also works well with other pickled vegetables, like pickled peppers. These fried pickles are done much the same way with no deep fryer required.
This Deep Fried Pickles Recipe is the perfect recipe for pickle fanatics. The pickles are coated in panko bread crumbs and fried until golden. We all know that pickles are having a moment. You can cook Deep fried pickles using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep fried pickles
- It’s 6 of pickles.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of dried bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of oil.
Making fried pickles as an appetizer is a no-brainer; choosing a dipping sauce to dunk them in is the Keep your fried pickles crispy by lining them up in a single layer on a rack over a baking sheet. Deep fried pickles are an addictive finger food perfect for any get together you're hosting whether it's game night, movie night or cocktails with friends. Deep fried pickles are first dipped in batter, and most of the additional calories in the fried pickle come from the carbohydrates in the batter. I'll show you how to make amazing deep fried pickles in just minutes using simple ingredients !
Deep fried pickles instructions
- heat up oil to 350°F.
- mix flour, bread crumbs, garlic, cayenne, and pepper in bowl.
- mix milk and eggs in another bowl.
- cut pickles and place on paper towel to soak up juice from pickles.
- dip pickles into egg wash, then into flour mix, and back into egg wash. place pickles into hot oil for 5 minutes.
- place cooked pickles onto a paper towel to soak up oil and enjoy..
Deep Fried Pickles recipe: This is a good recipe to fix if you have an outside burner on your grill — keep the greasy mess outside! But it's all worth it when you taste those crispy, tangy fried pickles! Remove any excess liquid from pickles by blotting on paper towel. Place flour in a plastic ziptop bag and add pickles, shake well to coat. Using only very cold dill pickle spears, dip. " Southern-style fried pickles seasoned to perfection!