White Chickpeas Dosa.
You can have White Chickpeas Dosa using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chickpeas Dosa
- It’s 1 cup of Chickpeas , soaked 8 to 10 hrs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thick Poha, soaked 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Raw Rice, soaked 4 hrs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil to Roast the dosa.
White Chickpeas Dosa step by step
- Add soaked chickpeas, raw rice and thick poha with salt,cumin seeds and little water in a grinder..
- Grind – fine & smooth..
- Add water as required to adjust it's consistency (Slightly thick batter).
- Spread oil on hot dosa pan..
- Spread the batter..
- Oil on top if required…
- Cover with lid and roast well..
- Crispy and Tasty dosa is ready..
- Crispy and Tasty dosa is ready to eat..