Pickle fried chicken strips.
You can cook Pickle fried chicken strips using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pickle fried chicken strips
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken strips.
- You need 1 of Dill pickle juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour,seasoned with salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of panko bread crumbs optional.
- It’s 1 of enough oil in pan to fry,could be baked also.
Pickle fried chicken strips instructions
- rinse chicken tenders pat dry with paper towels,put in a plastic bag pour dill pickle juice in.place in refridgerator for about 24 hours.
- beat eggs,season flour,place in another bowl,in another bowl panco bread crumbs.
- remove chicken pat dry,in one bowl eggs beaten,other bowl season flour remember the pickle juice is very salty,panco in other bowl.
- dip chicken in egg,dredge in flour,press anco crumbs into chicken,fry until brown.