KC's Oven Fried Lemon Pepper Chicken. Easy Chicken Recipe Made With Lemon & Pepper Seasoning. These oven-baked lemon pepper chicken wings are on my permanent and frequent go-to recipe list from here on out. I know they'll be on yours, too, as soon as you try just one!
The classic combination of lemon and pepper adds zesty seasoning to the panko coating for oven-fried chicken. Photo credit: Eva Kosmas from Adventures in Cooking. Easy Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Easy Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings. You can have KC's Oven Fried Lemon Pepper Chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KC's Oven Fried Lemon Pepper Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 8 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 stick of of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Lemon pepper seasoning.
After chicken is fried I brush with olive oil lemon pepper seasoning and lemon juice mixture. Better than Wing Stops and way more healthy!!! Toss chicken breasts in the flour mixture until fully coated. The Best Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken takes just minutes to get in the oven for an easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!
KC's Oven Fried Lemon Pepper Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix flour, bread crumbs, salt, and lemon pepper..
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with a towel.
- Coat chicken with flour mix and place on baking pan (I use a broiler ban when using skin on breast and a glass casserole when boneless/skinless).
- Slice butter into quarter inch slices. Place two slices on each piece of chicken.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 and cook an additional 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 180°F.
Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite! It's super easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, one being a seasoning called lemon pepper. In the same skillet, combine the green onion, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon-pepper and remaining butter. Easy Crispy Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts These Crispy Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts are sure to be a hit if you are looking for an easy healthy dinner for the whole family. The recipe uses skinless boneless chicken breasts and a handful of pantry staples to create a simple yet fabulous meal.