Blueberry Cheese Cake. This Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is thick, creamy and flavored with tangy lemon and blueberries throughout. It sits in a graham cracker crust and is topped with a homemade blueberry sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Cheesecake.
I'm a huge cheesecake fan and this is the best cheesecake recipe I've tried. The texture is amazingly smooth and the semi-tart blueberry topping is a perfect match! It's simple to make and difficult to. You can have Blueberry Cheese Cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Cake
- Prepare of Blueberry Puree.
- You need 200 g of Blueberries.
- It’s 45 g of brown sugar.
- You need 5 g of lemon juice.
- It’s of Biscuit Bottom.
- You need 100 g of Biscuit.
- You need 25-30 g of Melted 🧈.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Cheesecake Body.
- It’s 200 g of Cream Cheese (melt over heat).
- Prepare 50 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 35 g of greek yogurt (room temperature).
- You need 5 g of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 5 g of Gelatine Sheet.
- You need 120 g of Lightly Whipped Cream.
- You need 65 g of Blueberry Puree.
- It’s of Cheesecake Top.
- You need 100 g of Blueberry Puree.
- Prepare 50 g of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 2 g of Gelatine Sheet.
This delicious blueberry cheesecake is topped with a fresh blueberry topping, and made with lighter cream I was reminded of the fact this week on my first attempt at this blueberry cheesecake recipe. This crowd-pleasing Blueberry Cheesecake Bar features juicy blueberries on a graham cracker Set the bar higher with Blueberry Cheesecake Bars! Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven.
Blueberry Cheese Cake instructions
- Add in blueberry puree ingredients into thermomix (20mins | 100° | Speed 2), then (20mins | V | Speed 2), lastly (10sec | Speed 6).
- Separate cooled blueberry puree into 2 batch. 65g into a pipping bag. Remaining set aside..
- Soak 5g & 2g gelatine sheet in cold water, then melt on saucepan over low heat..
- Crush biscuit, add in butter and milk until crushed biscuit hold together. Put in cake mould & make it flat. Chill in fridge..
- Gently whip the whipping cream & set aside..
- Room Temperature cream cheese melt over heat, whisk till creamy & add in sugar, mix well..
- Add in 🍋 & yogurt, mix well..
- Add in melted gelatine & mix quickly.
- Add in Whipped cream & mix gently.
- Transfer mixture into a beaker..
- Pour in half of the mixture into the mould. Sprinkle some blueberry puree & pour rest of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining puree freely on top. Use a chopstick to draw over it..
- Refrigerate it for 30 Minutes..
- Whisk remaining puree & whipping cream well, then quickly whisk in 2g melted gelatine..
- Pour onto harden cheesecake & chilled for at least 3-4 hours inside the fridge..
- To remove, wrap the mould with steamed tower..
- Design as desired..
I love making them in bar form – though less impressive looking than a towering cake, it's. You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat. This purely-based sativa high gets puts me in a euphoric, uplifted, happy mood for an approximately an hour and a half. This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. It comes with a super creamy blueberry filling made with homemade blueberry sauce.