Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs. They are simply Italian beef meatballs with ricotta cheese inside the mix to make them extra magical. You already know I can't bake a great thing without ricotta, and I don't mean just muffins and cakes 😉 Anyways, you could use a mix of Italian sausage and ground beef If you like. Meatballs are the perfect comfort food and are prepared by many cultures in different ways.
I will never make a meatball without ricotta again. Heat marinara sauce to a low simmer in stock pot. Second, instead of a standard beef-pork mixture, you'll upgrade to Italian parmacotta ham, essentially the lovechild of prosciutto and a deli-style cooked ham. You can cook Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of \2 Cup Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of \4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Table Salt.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of \2 Medium Onion Minced Dice.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced Diced.
- You need 1 of \4 Cup Chopped "FRESH" Parsley.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- You need 30 Ounces of Marinara Sauce.
It helps hold the ricotta together because the cheese tends to ooze out a bit. The temperature setting are perfect and the meatball is so moist and flavorful. ichan from Brooklyn, NY / These Tender Ricotta Meatballs are light as air and packed with Italian sausage, parmesan cheese, garlic, and creamy ricotta cheese. They also happen to be baked Italian meatballs, so there's no mess! Perfect as an appetizer, or when paired with a salad, dinner.
Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs step by step
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Let set for a few minutes. Note: if using dried parsley flakes, 1Tablespoon is plenty..
- Mix in ground beef until mixture comes together. Do not over mix. Keep mixture cool until ready to cook..
- Heat marinara sauce to a low simmer in stock pot. Gently add meatballs and cover. Simmer meatballs for 20 minutes. Gently flip meatballs over and simmer another 10 minutes. Shake pot around every 5 minutes or so to keep anything from sticking..
- Garnish with any additional cheese of your liking. Goes well with pasta for a very hearty meal. Enjoy.
Garnish with any additional cheese of your liking. Goes well with pasta for a very hearty meal. Enjoy Meatball Sub Casserole with Special Cheese Sauce. While the meatballs are cooking and the garlic bread is baking, begin melting the secret cheese sauce! A combination of Italian Seasoning, Ricotta Cheese, and Cream Cheese.