Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Remember, moisture is always high in the slow cooker. With the potatoes cooking right along side them.
Mix up the meat, throw it in the slow cooker, and come home to a meal that will squash your hunger. And you'll have leftovers for days! Primal Brie Filled Mushroom and Herbs Meatloaf Mature primal meatloaf… After receiving many requests for some primal. You can have Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of of lean ground meat.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten..
- It’s 4 oz of of bacon, crisped and chopped..
- You need 1/2 of of a small white onion, small dice..
- It’s 4 of green onions, chopped..
- It’s 2 of stacks of celery, sliced thinly or chopped..
- Prepare 2 tsp of of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of of garlic powder or mince.
- You need of for tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tbsp of dijon mustard..
- Prepare 2 tsp of of smoked paprika..
- Prepare 2 tsp of of garlic powder..
- You need 1 tsp of of apple cider vinegar..
So feel free to toss some green beans in your slow cooker to make this a whole meal. Cooking Slow Cooker Low-Carb Meatloaf Wrapped in Bacon. The cook time of your meatloaf and vegetables is pretty straight forward in the slow cooker. Once the Breakfast Meatloaf is done, it can be eaten straight away.
Fast Slow Cooker Paleo Meatloaf instructions
- Cook your bacon until brown and crispy, then chop it up good..
- In a large bowl combine your ground meat, beaten eggs, bacon, veggies and seasonings..
- Mix everything together by hand, forming a loaf.
- Place your loaf in your slow cooker and press it down so that the top is flat and you have about of inch of space between the loaf and the sides of the slow cooker.Mix your tomato sauce ingredients together and spoon them over the loaf. Use a spoon or a knife to frost the loaf’s top as evenly as possible. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours. Post in comments any modifications you make to this recipe or awesome ways you use the leftovers in your lunches!.
But it is so much better once it has been refrigerated overnight! That gives it some time to firm up a little. This keto slow cooker keto meatloaf is so easy and delicious that even non keto'ers will love it. Give this easy keto meatloaf recipe a try for dinner tonight and see why keto stuffed meatloaf is a huge trending recipe right now! Because this is a slow cooker meatloaf recipe it takes a bit more time, but the end result is well worth the wait.